Thursday, April 28, 2011

2nd "Date"

It's been over a month and I've tried to remember the second date real hard......COULDN'T so I resorted to asking my girlfriend.  Neither of us could really remember hahaha BUT here is what we COULD remember :)

The following Monday after THE "Date", I drove to her place after class.  She greeted me in the kitchen and told me to stay there till she called me down to the basement.....hmmmmm.  Got curious so I started to sneak down but she caught me.  Ran back up and sat at the top of the stairs, waiting for her to call me down like the Good 'Ol Pup that I am.  Couple of minutes later she called me down and soon I was walking through the dark of the basement, heading towards the dimly lit bathroom.  SURPRISE!!!!  There she was, soaking in the tub full of bubbles and tealight candles lit around the tub (insert cheesy smile).

For the remainder of the day, please do use your imagination *wink wink.

No comments:

Post a Comment